TM Physio is looking for an organised and enthusiastic receptionist to join our friendly team in our busy physiotherapy practices. TM Physio is well-established in the Canberra health network and pride ourselves on providing a highly supportive and caring work environment. We have 2 well appointed locations in Deakin and Kippax.
Our receptionists play a key role at TM Physio and are very important members of the team.
About the role
The successful applicant will:
- welcome patients into our practice both on the phone and in person
- undertake patient appointment management
- organise and chase accounts
- correspond with external providers (Insurance/Doctors etc)
- liaise with all staff for the smooth running of the practice
- assist with the organisation of group classes
We are looking for a well rounded person who has a range of skills including a can do attitude. Key skills and attributes include:
- A positive and friendly nature
- Excellent office administration and IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Be calm and adaptable under pressure
More specific details
- The role will be offered as a casual or permanent part time position
- The shifts available will be determined with the successful candidate
- We have approximately 1-2 days of work available
- Flexibility and willingness to work at both clinics to cover additional days for other receptionists if required, is essential to the role
- Experience working in a medical/health practice environment is preferred but not essential
In return you will be offered a friendly supportive work environment, training, and excellent remuneration package. Each team member is highly valued and considered part of the TM Physio family.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com. Please provide a cover letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.