We are seeking an experienced Office / Assistant Practice Manager to join our highly professional team of physiotherapists and receptionists.
Do you want to be a leader within the team at TM Physio?
About TM Physio
TM Physio is one of the longest serving physiotherapy clinics in Canberra and is highly regarded in the health industry. We have a loyal following of clients and a strong referrer base across Canberra. We place great emphasis on providing individualised patient centred care. We are spread across 3 locations (Deakin and 2 sites in Kippax), providing ease-of-access to our clients. We pride ourselves on providing a highly supportive, caring and fun work environment.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Office / Assistant Practice Manager to join our highly professional team of physiotherapists and receptionists. The role will be 5 days a week and there can be flexibility in the hours worked (30-38 hours per week). The role is across the 3 practices sites, with the main practice located in Kippax.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day running of the 3 sites;
- Leading, supporting and training the receptionist team;
- Working with, and providing support to, the Principal Physiotherapist and physio team;
- Streamlining administrative processes across the 3 sites;
- Preparation and management of work rosters for all 3 sites;
- Reception work to cover for staff members on leave as required;
- Diary management using our patient management software (Nookal);
- Accounts management;
- Liaising with insurance companies and rehab providers;
- Assisting the Practice Manager with marketing and business development; and
- Other general administration tasks as required.
This role will not disappoint. It offers variety, the capacity for you to work autonomously, the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of physiotherapists and receptionists, possibility to build relationships with a diverse range of clients and health service providers, and scope to be involved in marketing and business development.
We are looking for someone who has / is:
- Experienced in, and enthusiastic about, customer care and service;
- Skilled in managing a team, and is an enthusiastic leader;
- Strong IT skills;
- Attention to detail focused;
- Experienced with process improvement, and able to problem solve;
- Strong communication skills and high levels of emotional intelligence;
- The ability to multi-task and juggle priorities;
- Initiative and a can-do attitude; and
- A healthy approach to work-life balance;
Experience working in a health/medical practice is preferred, but is not essential.
In return you will be offered a friendly work environment, on the job training, some flexibility in your roster, and a very competitive remuneration package. Each team member is highly valued and considered part of the TM Physio family.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please provide a cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications close on Thursday 2 September.